- The site is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We will answer to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Please note that we did not host any copyright content on our website. The comments (text) remains only Gaming information which is shared by any users that do not remain Game data that might be copyrighted in any way.However, i would like to offer a service to remove comments & links from my website if the copyright holder of the content requests it badly. These removal requests will be only valid if:
- You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the gaming content in question.
- You mention the exact URLs to the comment box.
- You also mention the complete name(s) of the content in question if any inquiry.
- You have to send the copyright url request using a verifiable email address (e.g. address@yourname/yourcompany.com).
If your request complies with all of these rules, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please keep the correspondence polite.
I remove postings as soon as i can. Keep in mind that i can only handle removal requests that comply with the above rules.